Hello & Welcome! -
¡Hola & Bienvenidos!
Hey everybody!
My name is Juan David. 20 years old boy from Colombia, currently an university student majoring in Politic Sciences,and well, I love male beauty.. I seriously never thought I'd have the chance to create a blog where I could express myself in total freedom, but here I am.
So, today is the very first post in this blog so how I mentioned before I decided to create this blog to feel free to post different hot boys I get to find around the net, not specificic race, ethnic or nationality.. This will be a very mixed place where you'll be able to find hot boys from the very east part to the very west on earth..
Also, I will have very different sessions in which I'll have the chance to organize different ''topics'' that will be taking place around the blog! They will be marked with different hastags, and y'all be able to find that out throughout time!
¡Hola a Todos!
Mi nombre es Juan David, tengo 20 años y soy de Colombia, actualmente estudiante universitario de ciencias políticas, y bueeeno, sí, ¡Me gusta la belleza masculina!... En realidad,nunca pensé en crear un blog de este tipo, en donde me pudiese expresar libremente, pero aquí estoy..
Así que hoy es mi primer post en este blog,y como mencioné anteriormente decidí crear este blog para postear diferentes chicos 'sexys' que encuentro en la red, sin importar raza, etnia o nacionalidad.. este será un lugar bastante diversificado donde podrán encontrar chicos sexys desde el punto más oriental del mundo, hasta su punto más occidental del mismo..
Así mismo, tendré diferentes sesiones en las cuales tendré la posibilidad de organizar algunos 'temas' (si se pueden llamar así xD)! Ellos estarán marcados con diversos hashtags, y ya los descubrirán con cada post a su debido tiempo..

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario